Monday, June 9, 2008

The Obvious about Suceeding with the Fling



Nothing will wreck your summer fling more then getting pregnant. Ouch! I have actually known this to happen before so I feel kinda silly writing about it, but it's true. You gotta use protection okay??

Yes it's possible to contract some kind of sexually transmitted disease, call me naive, but I don't really worry about that because after a few treatments, most can be cured. I'm not stupid and know fully well that some can't be cured, but I don't really care too much about that - I am more concerned with getting pregnant. That is a big bad thing (at this point in my life anyway). Anyways...

For the squeamish, there is no excuse not to wear protection. In case you don't know already, you can buy condoms online. They say in cosmo girl magazines that if you are not grown-up enough to buy condoms then you are not grown up enough to have sex. gee I hate that idea! I am afraid of embarrassing myself and I am in no means a teen!

I buy my condoms online and you should too. It's sometimes cheaper then buying in a store but it makes sense since they have no overhead costs like a big storefront and lots of staff. So buy your condoms online.

I have another super fun idea, to make the fling really stand out, try getting a vibrator or a shiny and colorful pretty dildo or two. Another fun thing to share is a sex toy for couple like vibrating cock ring these simple sex toys are really fun, especially because you just slip it on him, turn it on and let it go!

Every strong and powerful women strong enough to have a summer sex fling then let go with no emotional attachment is perfect to use sex toys. What do I mean by that? It's extremely unlikely that you will be too squeamish to use sex toys. In fact, I almost guarantee that if you pull out some type of kinky adult sexual toy like a the famous g-spot vibrator and say "hey baby, use this on me" that by the end of the summer, it will be HIM that is so attached to you and you will have to shake him!

It's pretty easy to turn the tables, just use your sexuality and he will be under your spell! But don't for get to use condoms!!!

After being the hottest summer sex encounter you'll ever have, you might have to shake the guy, I will follow yo with an article on how to do this because to break a guy of the temptress spell and cast with extreme sexuality, it might take some work. So go ahead and be this sexy because you can!

No comments: